Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
An inline test handler for INGUN exchange kit type ATS MA12. The adapter change sets can be used manually with the INGUN basic adapter MA-2112 as well as for automated tests in the KT1000i. This results in significant cost savings for new product start-ups, strongly increasing or fluctuating batch sizes in production. Product changes on the KT1000i are possible in under a minute. The KT1000i is our standard solution for maximum flexibility within the testing environment.
This system is an excellent low-cost solution for automated flashing of assemblies.
- Mounting of Ingun exchange kit type ATS MA2112
- Multi-stage test for functional and incircuit testing in 1 contacting stroke
- Changeover time for exchange kits: less than 1 minute
- Compact size
- Handling time: 3 seconds
- User-friendly touch panel operating system
- Test system can be integrated into substructure
KABTEC - a general contractor for your automation needs
Whether standard products of the KT series, test handling projects for the integration into production lines or isolated solutions with additional modules such as conveyor belts, scanners, magazine systems etc. or customized automation projects – KABTEC assumes the overall responsibility as general contractor and accompanies you from the idea of automation and finding the perfect solution to the commissioning and maintenance of the plant.
- one contact person for your project
- high level of in-house know-how at KABTEC
- short and fast ways through flat hierarchies and company structures
- good accessibility and a high degree of service performance
- high quality and reliability of the products
- regional supplier network
- short reaction times
- fast and binding delivery times